Monday, April 6, 2009

Unlucky friday

Last friday, i went to Standard & Chartered bank to open an account for my daughter. And everything went fine and smooth...i got my account open ...it almost done coz it took an hour to finish the procedure as i am in a rush, got to pick up my son from school......then...i went to the counter to bankin the money...

got this for free

Then suddenly.......posh..push...pang bang..pong..tape..piak...everyone in the bank stood up , even the guard was looking forward to that sound....and there...i was...lying on the floor.. with pain.....YES!!! i fall down...i fall down on the floor inside a bank!!!!!! what a Shame!!!!! and of coz in pain!!!!!!!!one of the staff there come and rescue me ....my buttock is pain and i dont know how i fall till i scretch my arm...



For sure, i wont show up in that bank for at least one year!!!!!!!! i am sure they will laugh when they see back the CCTV!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what's wrong with it.what happen..i thought the robbery :P

Moments In Time said...

i am the one who make all the people in the bank thought it was a robbery!!!!

Nisha said...

Oh, even i was imagining a robbery! hehe.. But hope you are fine now, the bruises look painful in the pic :-)

Thanks for visiting my blog, dear.. really appreciate it :-)