Monday, March 30, 2009

Connection to Streamxy

Its been a while i didnt get to connect to my streamxy in day time.
Few months ago there a problem with my streamxy line and i get the TM people come and fix it for me. I dont know what they did to the line as long i know they have fixed it..it happen day before chinese new year and i didnt used the streamxy untill after a week..nah baru i tau i cant get connect on the ground floor. Normally i access to the internet in first floor that was night time and during the day time on the ground floor.
I really missed login to my facebook and read email and also read blogs here, wihout internet its like something loss for a day. So, today, i call again the TM and they do did a great job, within an hour they call up and came to my place to get my line fixed. hurray..i am here again.

No comments: